USB to CNC is now a reality! CNC motion controller is a link between personal computer and drivers for stepper motors. It uses a USB port which is available on all modern computers and laptops. This is a complete (software/hardware) solution and it does NOT require any additional software (Mach3 is NOT needed). USB CNC controller is compatible with most step/dir drivers. It has the same pinout as popular PICStep and PMinMO drivers. It can be used as direct replacement for many parallel port break-out boards.
Please note: This is a USB breakout board that allows you to control stepper drivers using special (included) software and Stepper Motor Drivers will be needed to run the motors.
- Software License Included
- 4 axes controller for stepper and servo motors
- USB connection
- 110 kHz maximum step frequency
- 25 us pulse width, 50% duty cycle at higher frequencies
- 3 digital outputs on board
- 3 PWM capable outputs with selectable frequency (10Hz to 500kHz)
- 3 outputs with support for RC servo motors
- Jogging keyboard support with speed potentiometer, shift, step and spindle sync feature
- 4 limit switches
- 4 digital inputs on board, filtered and protected
- Spindle encoder and index signal support for spindle synchronization
- SD card support for running g-code without computer
How to Activate Your License
- download and install latest software
- activate software using your license - open “License activation” dialog and paste your registration key.
Software Download Support:
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings