DQ542MA is a type of two-phase hybrid stepping motor driver
It is designed for use with 2-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with 42mm to 86mm outside diameter and less than 4.0A phase current.
The circuit that it adopts is similar to the circuit of a servo controller which enables the motor to run smoothly almost without noise and vibration!
Holding torque when DQ542MA is run under high speed is also significantly higher than the other two-phase driver, what’s more, the positioning accuracy is also higher.
- High performance, low price
- Average current control, 2-phase sinusoidal output current drive
- Supply voltage from 18VDC to 50VDC
- Opto-isolated signal I/O
- Overvoltage, under voltage, overcorrect, phase short circuit protection
- 15 channels subdivision and automatic idle-current reduction
- 8 channels output phase current setting
- Offline command input terminal
- Motor torque is related with speed, but not related with step/revolution
- High start speed
- High holding torque under high speed
Consumption：80W； Internal Insurance：6A
Working Temperature -10～45℃；
Stocking temperature -40℃～70℃
Not condensation, no water droplets
Prohibition of combustible gases and conductive dust
This high power driver is widely used in middle and big size numerical control devices such as curving CNC machine, Computer embroider machine, packing machines and so on.
Here is a link to an Arduino Uno DQ542MA Wire Reference Video posted by OpenBuilder Kyo.
View - Download 3D MODEL
Left mouse to rotate - click 3Dwarehouse to Download
Models available in SketchUp and SolidWorks and other CAD formats