Need to hide the Stepper Motor or move it out of the way on your design?
"Use this NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate in conjunction with the Parts listed below to create a nice, clean hidden stepper motor one to one ratio!"
- Qty. 1
- 6061 T-5 Plate
- M5 Threaded Holes on each corner
- Adjustable NEMA 23 Motor Mount to allow for belt tensioning
- Black Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Black
1-to-1 Ratio Set Up
- GT3 Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 8mm Bore (Sold Separately)
- GT3 Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 1/4" Bore (Sold Separately)
- GT3 Timing Belt - 9mm - Closed Loop (Sold Separately)
- NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate (This Plate)
If you would like the 1-to-1 Ratio Set Up, you can find the Set here.
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings