The C-Beam Machine® is a CNC machine designed to be strong enough to allow you to create custom plates.
C-Beam® Machine is a CNC machine design based on the popular V-Slot® linear guide system.
The machine is strong as the linear rail incorporates a C shape profile which gives added strength and functionality.
"It’s not just a machine, it’s a solution!"
AFFORDABLE - OpenBuilds budget friendly parts allow Builders the opportunity to freely create.
EASY TO BUILD - With the V-Slot Modular Framing System and OpenBuilds Build-Along Videos, assembly is quick and easy.
OPEN SOURCE - The Builder community is encouraged to modify and build on this design.
CUSTOMIZATION - Take it to the next level and make it your own! Share your builds with the Open Source Builders community OpenBuilds.com
C-Beam Machine Specs:
- X Axis Travel 350mm - (13.5")
- Y Axis Travel 280mm - (11")
- Z Axis Travel 160mm - (6") Actual working depth is 1.250"
Compatible Material for Cutting/Milling:
- Plexi Glass
Electronics Needed (Sold Separately):
- (1) Driver Board - We recommend the xPRO
- (1) Power Supply - 12V or 24V Depending on your set up
- (1) Bosch Colt Router Spindle
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings