3 Flutes Solid Carbide Tapered Ball Nose 1/16" ZrN Armor
These bits are mainly used for highly detailed 3D carving in harder materials such as metals and hard plastics as well as a variety of many other types of materials.
Create the most detailed and precise 3D carvings thanks to Solid Carbide ZrN Armor™ micro ceramic coated bits. Tapered Ball Nose with 1/16” tip use the highest quality sub-micrograin carbide.
SharkBits™ feature highly polished cutting edges resulting in longer tool life and cleaner cuts.
Also Available in a complete kit: Metal/Plastic Cutting/3D Milling 4 Pc CNC Bit Kit V1
- Use for > High detailed smooth 3D Carving
- Precise detail, Achieve perfect smooth curved surfaces
- Very sharp cutting edges
- Super strong ZrN Armor coating
- High heat and oxidation are prevented with the coating thus extending its life
What is Included
- (1) 3 Flute Solid Carbide Tapered Ball Nose End 1/16"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cut Diameter: 1/16"
- Cutting Height: 1"
- Coating: ZrN Armor Coating
- Flute: 3
- Length: 2 1/2"
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Soft/Hard Wood
- Soft/hard Plastic
- Non Ferrous Metals
- Sign Foam
*Coating stays even if base color dissipates
Product of Gearish - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.