8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw
- Please Note:
- 1540mm Lead Screw will ship on or around March 12th.
These precision trapezoidal 8mm metric lead screws are a perfect combination of high torque and speed.
- Large diameter helps eliminate whipping
- High pitch which provides a quick 8mm translation for every single revolution
- Works best with OpenBuilds Nut Blocks and Anti-Backlash Nut Blocks
What is Included
- (1) *8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw (length varies per option)
- Tr8*8-2p (4 starts)
- Pitch: 2mm
- Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Lead Screw Diameter: 7.8~(mm) Note - These lead screws have been customized to work directly with OpenBuilds system.
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
great lead screws! necessary to get things moving with c-beam’s. The openbuilds version are nice quality!
This lead screw works for me. It's pretty darned straight most of the time, but not perfect. But then again, when you buy leadscrews from McMaster, you're also going to get a little bow in theirs. I would just get these screws because they match up perfectly with the other products readily available at OpenBuilds.
Solid 8mm lead screw. Will be a nice improvement on my z axis.
Great quality product at a reasonable price.
Item came within a week and well packaged. Unlike my experience other vendors, this lead screw was not dmamged (bent) during shipment, and well worth the money for a nice straight length of T8 8mm 4 start Acme lead screw that is 1040mm long. Fits the standard nut that was already on my Ender 2 3D printer. I was able to extend the 3D printers Z axis to about 1 meter length using this lead screw.