ABS+ 3D Printer Filament
ABS+ features a good blend of properties and is well suited for most applications. ABS+ features high strength and ductility properties. This popular plastic can be used for creating mechanical parts and funtional prototypes. Printed projects can easily be finished by sanding.
- Strong with mild flexibility
- High print shrinkage/warping
- Heat bed needed
- Strong odor when printing
- Sandable and machinable
- Finished items softens at about 90C/194F
What is Included
- (1) 1KG Spool ABS+ Filament
- recommended print temp: 220C-260C
- Thickness: 1.75mm Diameter
- Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.