Cut2D Desktop is an easy to use vector drawing and editing package with powerful 2D machining strategies for CNC routing, milling or engraving.
Cut2D Desktop provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC router and includes tools for 2D design and editing and efficient 2D toolpath calculation. Maximum size of parts that can be created and cut is 24” x 24"
Key Strengths of Cut2D Desktop
- The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools.
- The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling.
- Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation.
- In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback so toolpaths can be further optimized.
- Cut2D includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced.
- Toolpath Tiling – Divides toolpaths to fit material or machine limits
- Easy and affordable upgrade path to other Vectric Packages
What is Included
- Vectric Cut2D Desktop License – Download
- Free update for any major version updates for the first year.
- Minor updates are always included.
- *License code will be delivered via email within 1 hour in most cases.(Not including weekends and holidays)
- ** Software is non-refundable - Try before you buy here
Assembly Build/Community Support/Documentation
Product license information available here