Dewalt 611 Precision-Grade Collet Kit
Achieve precision grade tolerances with this simple adaptation and bring a whole new level of detail to your projects.
- Low noise operation
- Longer tool life
- More accurate cutting and higher Kerf fidelity
- Compatible with carbide microtools
What is Included
- (1) 1/8in. & 1/4in. PG collets
- (1) Collet Nut
- (1) Talon® Spanner Wrench
- (1) Calibration Blank
- (1) Bottle 118 ml of ColletCare
- Compatible with all Dewalt 611 / 26200 and Porter Cable 450
- Architecture: interleaved spring collet
- Steel : SCM440
- Hardness: HRC 46
- Taper: 8°
- Surface Roughness: Rz 2.5
- Internal hole by boring machine
- PG (precision grade) Tolerance TIR < 0.0004in (0.01mm)
- Clamping range ER11= 0.020" (0.5mm), ER16, 20, 32, 40 = 0.039" (1mm )
- Compatible with DR, RD, ESX, AR, & BR Series Collets
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
Product of PreciseBits- All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.