Diamond Cutter 10 Flutes Carbon Fiber Solid Carbide
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
Multi-flute diamond cutter designed specifically for all layered fiber infused composites such as Carbon fiber / PCB material.
Composite materials require a special tool geometry designed to grind material into small pieces. These Diamond SharkBits utilize multiple specialty designed flutes that prevent separation in multi layered materials. The unique segmented diamond flute shape of these bits are strategically positioned in such a way as to ensure that there is a cutting tooth engaged with the material at all times. During the milling process the Nano Shield™ Ceramic Coating dissipates heat and abrasion keeping the cutting flutes razor sharp for the most accurate clean edge cuts in all composites
- Use for > Pocketing - Cutouts on composite materials
- Multiple very sharp cutting edges
- Super strong Nano Shield Technology coating
- High heat and oxidation are prevented with the coating thus extending its life
What is Included
- (1) Diamond Down Cut 10 Flutes Solid Carbide 1/8" Bit
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cut Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 3/4"
- Coating: Nano Shield Technology Coating
- Flute: 10
- Length: 2 1/2"
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Carbon Fiber
- Composed Materials
- Carbon Graphite
- Acrylic and PVC
*Coating stays even if base color dissipates
Product of Gearish - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.