DQ542MA Stepper Motor Driver
The DQ542MA Stepper Motor Driver is a type of two-phase hybrid stepping motor driver.
It is designed for use with 2-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with 42mm to 86mm outside diameter and less than 4.0A phase current.
This high power driver is widely used in middle and big size numerical control devices such as curving CNC machine, Computer embroider machine, packing machines and so on.
"The circuit that it adopts is similar to the circuit of a servo controller which enables the motor to run smoothly almost without noise and vibration!"
- High performance, low price
- Average current control, 2-phase sinusoidal output current drive
- Supply voltage from 18VDC to 50VDC
- Opto-isolated signal I/O
- Overvoltage, under voltage, overcorrect, phase short circuit protection
- 15 channels subdivision and automatic idle-current reduction
- 8 channels output phase current setting
- Offline command input terminal
- Motor torque is related with speed, but not related with step/revolution
- High start speed
- High holding torque under high speed
- Input Voltage: 18-50 VDC
- Input Current: < 4A
- Output Current: 1.0A~4.2A
- Consumption: 80W; Internal Insurance: 6A
- Working Temperature: -10â„ƒ~45â„ƒ
- Stocking Temperature: -40â„ƒ~70â„ƒ
- Humidity: Not condensation, no water droplets
- Gas: Prohibition of combustible gases and conductive dust
- Weight: 200G
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings
Ordered 4 of those, one was malfunctioning out of the box but Openbuilds sent a new one rightaway with no fees $0.00 THANKS OPENBUILDS