DQ542MA Stepper Motor Driver
The DQ542MA Stepper Motor Driver is a type of two-phase hybrid stepping motor driver. It is designed for use with 2-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with 42mm to 86mm outside diameter and less than 4.0A phase current.
This high power driver is widely used in middle and big size numerical control devices such as curving CNC machine, Computer embroider machine, packing machines and so on.
"The circuit that it adopts is similar to the circuit of a servo controller which enables the motor to run smoothly almost without noise and vibration!"
- Average current control, 2-phase sinusoidal output current drive
- Opto-isolated signal I/O
- Overvoltage, under voltage, overcorrect, phase short circuit protection
- 15 channels subdivision and automatic idle-current reduction
- 8 channels output phase current setting
- Offline command input terminal
- Motor torque is related with speed, but not related with step/revolution
- High start speed & High holding torque under high speed
What is Included
- (1) DQ542MA Stepper Motor Driver
- Input Voltage: 18-50 VDC
- Input Current: < 4A
- Output Current: 1.0A~4.2A
- Consumption: 80W; Internal Insurance: 6A
- Working Temperature: -10â„ƒ~45â„ƒ
- Stocking Temperature: -40â„ƒ~70â„ƒ
- Humidity: Not condensation, no water droplets
- Gas: Prohibition of combustible gases and conductive dust
- Weight: 200G
Assembly / Support / Documentation:
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
3D Model Resources:
Free 3D models of the OpenBuilds Component Library.
Product license information available here
This motor driver has a built in fuse that comes in handy if you mess things up. Excellent product that I have used for my build and would recommend it to anyone using open build NEMA 23 motors.
Ordered 4 of those, one was malfunctioning out of the box but Openbuilds sent a new one rightaway with no fees $0.00 THANKS OPENBUILDS