eSilk PLA 3D Printer Filament
PLA is a vegetable based plastic filament widely used in FDM 3D printing because of its easy to print with, low shrinkage and sweet smell when heated which makes it ideal for makers spaces and schools. Brittle yet very strong is popular for decorative objects, novelties or any product that will not require mechanical constraints.
By adding materials with bright effect to regular PLA results in a filament with shinier appearance making it look like silk.
- Bright, silky luster
- High strength low flexibility
- Minimal print shrinkage/warping
- Easy to print with
- No heat bed needed
- Sweet smell while printing
- Finished items suitable for temperatures bellow 60C/140F
What is Included
- (1) 1KG Spool eSilk PLA Filament
- recommended print temp: 205C-225C
- Thickness: 1.75mm Diameter
- Material: eSilk PLA (Polylactic acid or Polylactide) with materials to make it shinier
Product license information available here