In three easy steps you can take your SketchUp model to CNC machining
Step 1: SketchUp Model
Step 2: Fabber nests & creates G Code
Step 3: Send optimized parts on your CNC
Why SketchUp? It’s one of the fastest, most accurate and easiest to use 3D modelers that is available today. You can easily learn to create a one off project, or a library of models for your production runs. Additionally there are millions of models readily available in the SketchUp format that you can leverage.
Fabber automatically reads your SketchUp model, nests your parts and optimizes them for CNC cutting to suit your machine in material.
When it comes time to cut Fabber will intelligently suggest optimal feed, speed and bit combos based on your machine capabilities and the type of project you’re cutting.
The fastest & easiest way to CNC your next project.
Fabber is the fastest and easiest way to get your next project from design to your CNC router. Fabber is great for:
- Flat pack furniture
- Van Interiors
- Giant Dinosaurs (yes!)
- Shipping crates
- Just about anything you can imagine
- Automatic dog bones! (no longer do you have to draw these in CAD)
- Automatic Toolpaths (no more hand selecting and cleaning up vectors)
- Automatic cut depths
- ATC support (coming soon)
- Multi-Material-at-once jobs
- Automatic feed and speed calculation
- Tool library
- Cloud project storage
- SketchUp 2017-Current
- Fusion 360 (coming soon)
- Any 3 Axis CNC router that runs on G Code
- (if your machine isn’t on our list we’ll happily add it)
- ShopBot OpenSBP
- Automatic Tool Changers (coming soon)