IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
- IOT Relay
IOT Relay allows you to control an AC power outlet from a simple signal wire. This allows you to automatically turn on/off the AC power to devices on your system like vacuums and routers though the use of code (like gcode)
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuit.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A. A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- A single input signal switches three outlets: one normally on, two normally off. One always-on outlet is provided. Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety. A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
What is Included
- (1) IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
- High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- Standard 24" C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25' are optional.
- Version 2 adds higher isolation voltage, un-switched outlet and mounting tabs.
- Professionally built and tested.
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
Product of Digital Loggers - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Works great! I bought two: one to sense when my diode laser is armed in order to energize a status light; two to receive input from my black box controller to energize a warning light when my laser is firing.
I really like this switching relay for its easy of use. I like to be able to start my router and vacuum right before I start cutting. As with all OpenBuilds products it is of a high quality and was super easy to get up and running.
I not one to leave reviews but I am very happy with this company. This is my first CNC (1515 lead). I love the machine and yes it’s a learning curve for me but I am having fun. The relay just makes this easier in so many ways. I like having full control through the computer software. Not having to get close to the machine for safety. It’s a very simple setup and controlling the dust collection is even a bigger plus. Money well spent. This is a great add on to purchase. Open builds is a great team of people. Keep up the great work!!!