Medium CA Glue 2 oz
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue is a "multi-purpose" ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue that possesses an oil-like viscosity. This means that the medium viscosity instant adhesive has properties of both the thin CA and thick CA. Starbond EM-150 Medium CA glue is able to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, fill small gaps, and create high gloss wooden finishes. Similar to the thinner CAs, the medium CA glue is also used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.Starbond EM-150 Medium CA is used in hobby as tire glue, pen turning for gluing pen blanks, woodturning for wood repairs, and in quick home repairs.
- Easy Flow Formula For bonding close-fitting parts
- High performance industrial grade adhesive
- Combined with painters tape it makes a great material workholding
What is Included
- (1) Starbond Medium CA Glue 2 oz bottle
- Includes 8 microtips, 2 applicator caps, 1 clog-free stopper
- 2 oz Bottle
- Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil)
- Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size
- Bonding time: 10-20 seconds
- Rock & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
Product of Starbond - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.