NEMA 23 Stepper Motor - High Torque Series
Take your projects to the next level with more power and strength with this High Torque 345oz/inch NEMA 23 Stepper Motor.
"This motor can be used on any Build where the NEMA 23 steppers are needed and power is wanted!"
- Qty. 1
- NEMA 23 (High Torque)
- 2 Phase
- Shaft Size: 1/4"
- Torque: 345 oz*in
- Step Angle: 1.8
- M/F Xtension Connectors Peak Current is 3.0A/phase
- 4 Wire Bi-Polar
- 24-48VDC (Recommended)
- RoHS Compliant
- Equipped with the OpenBuilds Xtension wiring ecosystem*
Note: Stepper motors require special driver circuits to drive them. These drive circuits allow you to step the motor precisely to any position.
* The OpenBuilds Xtension system is a modular wiring solution that allows for a hackable plug and play wiring that can be resized and daisy chained to unlimited lengths!
* Ideal for larger machines that require higher holding torque. Pair them with the 24V DC Meanwell Power Supply for better accuracy, speed and torque.
* It is recommended that DQ542MA Drivers are utilized to utilize the full potential of the High Torque Motors.
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings