OpenBuilds Workbee 1010 (40" x 40")
The Black option is expected to ship on or around December 10th.
OpenBuilds Workbee 1510 (60" x 40")
The WorkBee is a super strong, accurate and easy to assemble CNC machine.
It gains its strength by incorporating a combination of C-Beam Linear Rail with multiple uses of the full size Xtreme Solid V wheels! It’s a great machine and we're sure you will love it!
The OpenBuilds WorkBee Machine is based on the open source WorkBee CNC Machine by Ryan Lock of UK based Ooznest and has become a favorite on OpenBuilds with many different Builds and modifications shared.
WorkBee Machine Specs:
Compatible Material for Cutting/Milling:
- Plexi Glass
- All Needed Hardware
- Versatile V-Slot Linear Rail & Super Strong C-Beam Linear Rail
- Xtreme Solid V Wheel Kits ready for heavier duty applications
- 8mm Metric Acme Lead Screws which makes this machine a power house
- Balldriver Screw Driver Set & OpenBuilds 8mm Spanner Wrench
- More details can be found on OpenBuilds
Wiring Kit Includes:
- All wires & connectors
- All mounting hardware
- OpenCase Mounting Plates
- Spindle/Router LED Light Ring
- 3 Micro Limit Switch Kits
- USB Cable 2.0
- Drag/Cable Chains
- Slot Cover / Panel Covers
- 24V Cooling Fan
- More details available on OpenBuilds
- (1) 24V Power Supply Bundle (includes power supply & cables)
- (3) NEMA 23 Stepper Motors - 175 oz*in
- (1) CNC xPRO V3 Controller Stepper Driver
- (1) Dewalt DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router
Other (Sold Separately):
- (1) Spoiler Board H 3/4" (19mm) W 34 1/4" (870mm) L 39 1/4" (996mm)
- OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings
- Although the original WorkBee and the OpenBuilds WorkBee may look similar the OpenBuilds WorkBee incorporates some changes that make it unique in its own way so be sure to follow the OpenBuilds Build Video for assembly.