OpenBuilds Workbee 1510 (60" x 40")
The WorkBee is a super strong, accurate and easy to assemble CNC machine.
It gains its strength by incorporating a combination of C-Beam Linear Rail with multiple uses of the full size Xtreme Solid V wheels! It’s a great machine and we're sure you will love it!
The OpenBuilds WorkBee Machine is based on the open source WorkBee CNC Machine by Ryan Lock of UK based Ooznest and has become a favorite on OpenBuilds with many different Builds and modifications shared.
WorkBee Machine Specs:
Compatible Material for Cutting/Milling:
- Plexi Glass
OpenBuilds Workbee 1510 Contents:
Wiring Kit Includes:
- All wires & connectors
- All mounting hardware
- OpenCase Mounting Plates
- Spindle/Router LED Light Ring
- 3 Micro Limit Switch Kits
- USB Cable 2.0
- Drag/Cable Chains
- Slot Cover / Panel Covers
- 24V Cooling Fan
- More details available on OpenBuilds
- (1) 24V Power Supply Bundle
- (3) NEMA 23 Stepper Motors
- (1) CNC xPRO V3 Controller Stepper Driver
- (1) Dewalt DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router
Other Needed (Sold Separately):
- (1) Spoiler Board H 3/4" (19mm) W 33-1/4" (855mm) L 59" (1500mm)
Step by Step Video Assembly Instructions:
NOTE: Although the original WorkBee and the OpenBuilds WorkBee may look similar the OpenBuilds WorkBee incorporates some changes that make it unique in its own way so be sure to follow the OpenBuilds Build Video for assembly.
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings