PLA+ 3D Printer Filament
PLA+ is a vegetable based plastic filament widely used in FDM 3D printing because of its easy to print with, low shrinkage and sweet smell when heated which makes it ideal for makers spaces and schools. Brittle yet very strong, PLA+ is popular for decorative objects and novelties.
- Tougher than standard PLA
- High strength, low flexibility
- Minimal print shrinkage/warping
- Easy to print with
- No heat bed needed
- Sweet smell while printing
- Finished items softens at about 60C/140F
What is Included
- (1) 1KG Spool PLA+ Filament
- recommended print temp: 205C-225C
- Thickness: 1.75mm Diameter
- Material: PLA (Polylactic acid or Polylactide)
All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
We used the rolls of PLA+ and couldn't have more pleased, We used this product on 3 newly built printers and they have performed flawless! Very high end and packaging was superb!