Cutting edge processes and techniques have been incorporated to make the PowerCase Kit a safe and ground breaking product.
MeanWell Power Supplies purchased through the OpenBuilds Part Store include this PowerCase Kit. You would want to purchase this separately if want to add this to a low profile MeanWell Power Supply previously purchased.
- Pre-soldered necessary components ready for simple assembly
- Covered power leads
What is Included
- (1) PowerCase case plate set (5 plates)
- (1) PowerCase Connection Board + Components
- (1) AC Plug
- (1) DC Power Cord (18 AWG)
- (2) Male/Male Connectors Power Supply Connector
- (1) Assembly Hardware set
- Size 118mm x 30mm x 73.4mm
- Compatible with LRS MeanWell Power Supplies only
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Fits perfectly on the LRS-200-12.
I would recommend this product for anyone who is using the Mean Well LRS-350-24 DC Switching Power Supply, 24V 14.6A 350W. It provides a secure and safe means of making DC and AC connections to the power supply unit providing protection from shock and it also looks great.
There are great directions to put this together online, but conceptually to the design you don't need them it just goes together. Looking for a reason to buy another one, maybe a laser cutter.
High quality kit! wish I would of bought the Open builds power supply,generic Amazon unit is way thicker but still worked.
Good stuff! Easy assembly and attractive. Glad I purchased this product.