Straight 2 Flutes Solid Carbide End Mill 1/8" Nano Shield
This Nano Shielded Straight Flute produces a clean finish in composites, plywood, natural woods, and particleboard. The slightly angle tip allows for smoother plunge operations. This is a great all around tool for most CNC projects.
SharkBits™ Nano Shield™ Micro Ceramic Coating that keeps the bit cool and the cutting edges extra sharp allowing for amazing crisp cuts.
- Use for > Pocketing - Cutouts - Roughing Pass Material Removing
- Great surface edge finish
- Very sharp cutting edges
- Super strong Nano Shield Technology coating
- High heat and oxidation are prevented with the coating thus extending its life
What is Included
- (1) Straight 2 Flutes Solid Carbide End Mill 1/8"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cut Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 1/2"
- Coating: Nano Shield Technology Coating
- Flute: 2
- Length: 2 1/2"
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Soft/Hard Wood
- Soft/Hard Plastics
- Foam Board
*Coating stays even if base color dissipates
Product of Gearish - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.