Up-Cut Single Flute Solid Carbide End Mill 1/4"
These bits are great for pocketing, roughing pass material removal or part cut out. They are mainly used on metals and hard plastics. The O flute design removes chips away from the cutter quickly to keep the tool cool during cutting.
SharkBits™ feature highly polished cutting edges that are ZrN Armor™ coated resulting in longer tool life and cleaner cuts.
- Precise detail work for cutting different materials
- ZrN Armor Coating prevents high heat and oxidation
- ZrN Extends tool life
What is Included
- (1) Up-Cut Single Flute Solid Carbide End Mill
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cut Diameter: 1/4"
- Coating: ZrN Armor Coating
- Flute: 1
- Length: 2 1/2"
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Aluminum Composite Materials
*Coating stays even if base color dissipates
Product license information available here
This one is a beast! 11mm DOC in Poplar wood at 1500mm/min crazy town!