Up-Cut Single Flute Solid Carbide End Mill 1/8"
These bits are great for pocketing or part cut out. They are mainly used on metals and hard plastics. The O flute design removes chips away from the cutter quickly to keep the tool cool during cutting.
SharkBits™ feature highly polished cutting edges that are ZrN Armor™ coated resulting in longer tool life and cleaner cuts.
Also Available in a complete kit: Metal/Plastic Cutting/3D Milling 4 Pc CNC Bit Kit V1
The O flute design removes chips away from the cutter quickly to keep the bit cool during cutting.
- Precise detail work for cutting different materials
- ZrN Armor Coating prevents high heat and oxidation
- ZrN Extends tool life
What is Included
- (1) Up-Cut Single Flute Solid Carbide
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cut Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 5/16"
- Coating: ZrN Armor Coating
- Flute: 1
- Length: 2 1/2"
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Aluminum Composite Materials
*Coating stays even if base color dissipates
Product license information available here