VCarve Pro v11.5
VCarve Pro provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on a CNC Router. VCarve Pro gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths, plus gives you the ability to create designs with v-carving textures as well as import and machine unlimited Vectric 3D clipart or single model files. The ‘Pro’ edition gives you unlimited job and toolpath size, true shape nesting & job set-up sheets, ideally suited to a production environment.
Key Strengths of VCarve Desktop
- VCarve Desktop can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools.
- The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays, Drilling and Thread Milling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, PhotoVCarve Toolpath Strategy, Chamfer Toolpath, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy .
- For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface.
What is Included
- Vectric VCarve Desktop Pro License v11.5 – Download
- Free update for any major version updates for the first year.
- Minor updates are always included.
- *License code will be delivered via email within 1 hour in most cases.(Not including weekends and holidays)
- ** Software is non-refundable - Try before you buy here
- *** Windows Only (OSX with a Windows VM)
Assembly Build/Community Support/Documentation
Product of Vectric - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
I have been using VCarve Pro for about a year now and I have found it very easy to use. I have carved somuch that I have had to replace the brushes in my router twice already. Every project cits as designed and it has been a pleasure to use the software. The software can do more than I am capable of at this time, but I am glad to know as my skills grow the software and support will be there and alow me to create more detailed carvigs and projects. The software is very stable and I have not had any issues with and carvings due to glitches as I have had with other software. I have a Lead 1010 machine with a Dewalt router. The Black Box controller and the Interface box completes my setup. I am very happy with my purchase from Open Builds, both hardware and software as well.
NOT a computer person, but after getting YouTube certified on vcarve pro it’s actually pretty easy to use.