You will get the perfect 0,0,0 results before starting your CNC operation with the new XYZ Touch Probe Plus.
It boasts high-quality nickel coated aluminum machined to 0.1mm (0.003") tolerance.
Fully integrated into the OpenBuilds CONTROL software, the XYZ Touch Probe Plus wizard will get your machine with one click. It's an amazingly useful tool for all of your CNC projects.
- Accurately find your material position in XYZ coordinates
- Magnet for easy tool contact
- Find your Z height after a tool change
- End mill Diameter Calibration
- Convenient LED's to indicate contact
- Easy connection to the BlackBox Motion Control System via Xtension connector
- OpenBuilds CONTROL easy probe wizard with tons of features
What is Included
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Plus
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Magnet
- (1) 7' Xtension Wire
- Size: 54mmx54mmx12mm (not including connector)
- Material: Aluminum
- Machined to 0.1mm tolerance, coating thickness 2um
- Compatible with GRBL and other 3rd party CNC controller/firmwares that support touch-contact probes, for example Duet, Reprap, Mach4 and LinuxCNC
- RoHS and CE Certified
Easy follow along assembly video - top notch awesome community support - open source files and documentation and examples.
I have had my machine for over a year. I was told from a friend that I didn't need the probe. Just use a piece of paper. This probe is world of difference. Thank you for shipping it out so quickly.
Not even going to go into the touch plate, it works flawlessly, I had an issue with mine that it stopped working. What I have to call out here was the outstanding support from the open builds team. They took care of me and issued a replacement without question. As I said to them already, this is what keeps a customer, Thank you Open Builds.
i like it
This is a very nice probe. It only takes a couple of minutes to assemble. It does not come with any directions, however, there is a short video on their website explaining how to assemble and use.
Makes life a lot easier when you can Zero out and have an exact starting point