Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 100 and get 21% off
- Buy 101 or above and get 22% off
The OpenBuilds Solid V Wheel is a strong wheel that resists deflection due to it's solid nature.
This wheel style was produced for two reasons.
- First is for builds where heavier loads are required and less compression in the delrin is desired. Many of these wheels could be added to a gantry to allow an even distribution of the load across them.
- Second is for improved performance of the belt and pinion system to give the belt a flat surface to ride on.
"The OpenBuilds Solid V Wheel Kit is great for use with the V-Slot Linear Guide System!"
- Qty. 1 Kit
- Rockwell Hardness: M80
- Compression Strength: 63MPA
- OD: 23.90
- ID: 16
- Thick: 10.23
- Color: Black
Each Wheel Kit Includes:
- (1) OpenBuilds Solid V Wheel
- (2) Ball Bearings - 625 RS
- (2) 5mm Precision Shims
- (1) M5 Nylon Lock Nut
IMPORTANT Note: Silicone lubrication is a great option for these Delrin wheels!
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings