Anti-Backlash Nut Block for 8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw
This Anti-Backlash Nut Block for 8mm Lead Screw is a great choice for many build projects requiring lead screw linear motion where high precision and repeatability with zero play or slop is needed.
- Screw and nut for secure and precise backlash adjustment
- Recesses screw holes for non obtrusive placement
- Can be mounted on plates or V-Slot
- Works best with OpenBuilds Lead Screw
What is Included
- (1) Anti-Backlash Nut Block for 8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw
- (2) Nylon Insert Lock Nut - 5mm
- (1) Thin Hex Nut
- (1) Set Screw - 16mm
- Tr8*8(p2) Metric Acme Tap (compatible with our customized 8mm Metric Acme Lead Screws)
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 20mm
- Pitch: 2mm
- Lead: 8mm
- Color: Black
- These Anti-Backlash Nut Blocks have been customized to work directly with the OpenBuilds system.
Easy follow along assembly video - top notch awesome community support - open source files and documentation and examples.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Haven't tried it yet. It does go on easy but I haven't attached anything to it yet. It is well made and clean.
Whip and Back lash reduced significantly.
The anti-backlash nut makes the leadscrew system work very smoothly and it is easy to install in alternitive situations.
These backlash nuts work great. I have 2 on my machine and will soon be installing 2 more.
Bought a few on Amazon to save a few bucks... not worth it... ended up ditching them and buying these after some came in a Linear Rail kit... Replaced all of the others with these, all of the rails move much more smoothly...