Anti-Backlash Nut Block for 8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw
This Anti-Backlash Nut Block for 8mm Lead Screw is a great choice for many build projects requiring lead screw linear motion where high precision and repeatability with zero play or slop is needed.
- Screw and nut for secure and precise backlash adjustment
- Recesses screw holes for non obtrusive placement
- Can be mounted on plates or V-Slot
- Works best with OpenBuilds Lead Screw
What is Included
- (1) Anti-Backlash Nut Block for 8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw
- (2) Nylon Insert Lock Nut - 5mm
- (1) Thin Hex Nut
- (1) Set Screw - 16mm
- Tr8*8(p2) Metric Acme Tap
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 20mm
- Pitch: 2mm
- Lead: 8mm
- Color: Black
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Bought a few on Amazon to save a few bucks... not worth it... ended up ditching them and buying these after some came in a Linear Rail kit...
Replaced all of the others with these, all of the rails move much more smoothly...
Overall quality is great! Solid machined block , not injection molded. Accepts almost any type of lube, quiet operation. Downside, there super tight! One block of the pair I ordered is tighter than the other. They’re so tight my 2 amp nema 17 motors can turn the lead screw. I have tried a handful of different lubes and ran them back and fourth with a high speed drill. They’ve broke a bit but are still very tight. I drill them out today by 0.080” and they seem to be significantly better. Next step is try them again, fingers crossed it’s enough.