Whether you're constructing a CNC machine, 3D printer, robotics project, or any other mechanical endeavor, the OpenBuilds Custom M5 Low Profile Screws are engineered to excel. The precisely cut threads ensure smooth and reliable installation, saving you time and effort during assembly. Their M5 sizing provides compatibility with a wide range of components and systems, making them an invaluable addition to your toolkit.
- Low Profile Head: The sleek, low-profile head design offers a polished appearance while maintaining excellent torque and grip for a secure hold.
- Precision Engineering: Expertly crafted threads ensure seamless installation, reducing the risk of stripping or cross-threading during assembly.
- Durable Construction: Made from high-quality materials, these screws are built to withstand heavy loads, vibrations, and environmental challenges.
- Versatile Sizing: The M5 sizing provides compatibility with various nuts, brackets, and components, allowing for versatile use across projects.
- Reliable Performance: Count on these screws to provide a consistent and dependable performance, ensuring the longevity of your creations.
What is Included
- (10) Low Profile Screws M5
- Various Lengths
- Pitch: 0.8mm
- Hex 3mm
- Alloy Steel
- Color: Black
Easy follow along assembly video / top notch awesome community support / open source files and documentation and examples.
All parts are of high quality. Excellent supplier!!!! Video's are GREAT
They are exactly what they say and they are a great price
These are just screws and they work as designed. The low profile is the valuable part. I try to keep a lot on hand for spontaneous ideas.
I honestly tried to shop these on Amazon first to save a little money since I needed a few hundred pieces of varying size, but ultimately couldn't find a better price. Machining is nice and clean. Threads are all fully formed and no burs or junk in there to fight through. Length is spot on and consistent across each piece. Heads are modest in size but still thick enough to maintain holding integrity, and unless you're using a high torque power screwdriver I don't see it being very easy to ever strip the hex hole out. Probably my favorite part is that they weren't sitting and soaking in machine oil in their plastic bags like a lot of the stuff you get off Amazon does. However, this did also mean there were some signs of superficial rust forming in a few of the little bags, but the pieces still were quite clean.
items are correct length for my application.