Tee Nuts - M5 (10 Pack)
Tee Nuts are an essential part to have in any build, adding flexibility and expanding modulatory making the system more robust. They are specially designed and custom made for OpenBuilds for easy installation in the rail.
- Add components along the length of a V-Slot or C-Beam Linear Rail
- Fasten accessories quickly and securely
- Custom angled corners for smooth sliding
What is Included
- (10) Tee Nuts – M5
- M5 Thread Size
- Mounts with M5 or 4mm Set Screws
- Compatible with 10mm Size Slot (V-Slot Linear Rails)
- Shiny Nickel Plated Steel
- Color: Silver
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
These T nuts saved my life.
This was a lifesaver for my product. I had a hard time finding something thin enough for the application.
All were fine and properly tapped.
Sooo much better than the stock system of using a thin M5 hex nut. I'm rebuilding an Eleksmaker Laser knock-off system which I purchased due to its larger size than the A3 Eleksmaker. The M5 hex nuts gouge the rails and are difficult to slide back and forth in the rails. Problem solved with this much better solution.
I like these nuts better than others types that I have purchase from other parts places.