8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw
- Please Note:
- 1540mm Lead Screw Ships in 3-4 weeks
These precision trapezoidal 8mm metric lead screws are a perfect combination of high torque and speed.
- Large diameter helps eliminate whipping
- High pitch which provides a quick 8mm translation for every single revolution
- Works best with OpenBuilds Nut Blocks and Anti-Backlash Nut Blocks
What is Included
- (1) *8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw (length varies per option)
- Tr8*8-2p (4 starts)
- Pitch: 2mm
- Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Lead Screw Diameter: 7.8~(mm) Note - These lead screws have been customized to work directly with OpenBuilds system.
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
Item came within a week and well packaged. Unlike my experience other vendors, this lead screw was not dmamged (bent) during shipment, and well worth the money for a nice straight length of T8 8mm 4 start Acme lead screw that is 1040mm long. Fits the standard nut that was already on my Ender 2 3D printer. I was able to extend the 3D printers Z axis to about 1 meter length using this lead screw.
The lead screw came contained inside bubble wrap around which was a sort of supportive square made out of two piece of cardboard, then that was wrapped in more bubble wrap bigger packages of air. Finally, they wrapped it in shrink wrap, making a sort of straight lead screw burrito, and put all of that in a large box. Highly reccommend
They're good solid lead screws, what can I say. I've used 8 in two different 3d printers and they're very accurate, very repeatable, and they're easy enough to cut to length. I'm not sure how they fair for heavier work but I'd think they'd cope well with light aluminum cnc.