Down-Cut 2 Flutes Solid Carbide End Mill 1/4"
This Nano Shielded Down Cutting Bit is designed to give your parts amazing clean sharp edges. The shape and direction of the flutes ensure that your parts will not chip or splinter. This is a great bit for All Wood and Laminates.
SharkBits™ use the Nano Shield™ micro ceramic coating that process that keeps the bit cool and the cutting edges extra sharp allowing for amazing crisp cuts.
- Use for > Pocketing - Cutouts - Roughing Pass Material Removing
- Great surface edge finish
- Very sharp cutting edges
- Super strong Nano Shield Technology coating
- High heat and oxidation are prevented with the coating thus extending its life
What is Included
- (1) Down-Cut 2 Flutes Solid Carbide End Mill 1/4"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cut Diameter: 1/4"
- Cutting Height: 3/4"
- Coating: Nano Shield Technology Coating
- Flute: 2
- Length: 2 1/2"
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Soft/Hard Wood
- Melamine Particle Board
*Coating stays even if base color dissipates
Product of Gearish - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
This bit is great! Cuts 3/4 ply like butter, and went through a stainless 1/4-20 screw really well with no visible damage. ordering another one now
Down-cut 2 flute solid carbide end mill
I just put the first one in and it is cutting superbly