Down-Cut 2 Flutes Solid Carbide End Mill 1/8"
This Nano Shielded Down Cutting bit is designed to give your parts amazing clean sharp edges. The shape and direction of the flutes ensure that your parts will not chip or splinter. This is a great bit for All Wood and Laminates.
SharkBits™ Nano Shield™ Micro Ceramic Coating that keeps the bit cool and the cutting edges extra sharp allowing for amazing crisp cuts.
- Use for > Pocketing - Cutouts - Roughing Pass Material Removing
- Great surface edge finish
- Very sharp cutting edges
- Super strong Nano Shield Technology coating
- High heat and oxidation are prevented with the coating thus extending its life
What is Included
- (1) Down-Cut 2 Flutes Solid Carbide End Mill 1/8"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cut Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 1/2"
- Coating: Nano Shield Technology Coating
- Flute: 2
- Length: 2 1/2"
- Material: Solid Carbide
- Soft/Hard Wood
- Melamine Particle Board
*Coating stays even if base color dissipates
Product of Gearish - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Down-cut 1/8" carbide end mill
I've had fantastic results in a variety of materials with this end mill. The top surface of plywood and solid hardwoods exhibit NO tear out and the edges are crisp. Have purchased 3 of these end mills and they are all going strong.