Available in three different sizes, the OpenBuilds Modular Enclosures are an amazing affordable solution to keeping dust, noise, drafts and fumes at bay. Make your own controlled environment for 3D printing, CNC Routing, Laser engraving and so much more! Created using the OpenBuilds Modular Building System allows unlimited customization possibilities.
Effortlessly stack and interlock these enclosures to establish the ultimate 3D printing farm, where each individual enclosure functions as a self-contained unit.
- Easy to assemble
- Super Easy to Build - Easy to follow along Build video and inspirational Build log.
- Easy to Customize - Models and layout included
- Adapts to your needs - Practically unlimited configurations
- Available in 3 convenient sizes - Hardware only option available
- Insert panels of glass, acrylic, wood, plastic. Please Note: (When choosing panel materials thicknesses. They must fit in V-Slot tracks (6mm - 0.236") for ease of assembly. 1/4" material is too thick and can cause assembly issues)
- Strong hinges for reliable operation
3 Way End Corner
- Series 55:
- Inside Dimensions: 27" W x 27" L x 29" H (680mm W x 680mm L x 740mm H)
- Outside Dimensions: 28"W x 28" L x 30" H (720mm W x 720mm L x 761mm H)
- Series 510:
- Inside Dimensions: 46" W x 27" L x 29" H (1180mm W x 680mm L x 740mm H)
- Outside Dimensions: 48" W x 28" L x 30" H (1220mm W x 720mm L x 761mm H)
- Series 1010:
- Inside Dimensions: 46" W x 46" L x 29" H (1180mm W x 1180mm L x 740mm H)
- Outside Dimensions: 48" W x 48" L x 30" H (1220mm W x 1220mm L x 761mm H)