This custom Openbuilds NEMA 17 Stepper Motor is a great choice for your lighter duty high precision CNC projects.
- Plug and Play Xtension connector for easy and fast install
- Flat shaft section for better torque
What is Included
- (1) NEMA 17 Stepper Motor
- (1) 7 Foot lead (2.13m) 4 conductor wire
- (1) 3” Xtension Male to JST Male Stepper Motor connector
- (1) Xtension connector (4 pin ) female
- Shaft Size: 5mm
- Torque: 76 oz*in
- Step Angle: 1.8
- Peak Current is 1.68A/phase
- M3 Mounting Holes
- 4 Wire Bi-Polar
- 12-24VDC (Recommended)
- RoHS Compliant
Easy follow along assembly video - top notch awesome community support - open source files and documentation and examples.
All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
The stepper motors worked as expected. The cabling and connectors allow for a neat layout.
Very happy with these motors. I installed them on an ACRO 1010 laser build. Never had an issue with them
I've got 11 of these motors and they have been great. I've been fooled twice by the drawing when wiring my own machines. Look closely at the wire provided for the answer.
Items arrived in excellent condition and well packed. Motors are working as expected