PETG 3D Printer Filament
Known as the plastic used in water drink bottles, PETG has its place in various industrial applications thanks to its resistance to salts, acids, alkalis, solvents, greases and oils.
Prototyping, working mechanisms, tools and containers are just some of the products that take advantage of PETG's properties.
- High strength low flexibility with tendency to bend rather than crack
- Minimal print Shrinkage / Warping
- Easy to print with
- No heat bed needed
- Odorless printing
- Less brittle than PET
- Absorbs less moisture than other filament types
What is Included
- (1) 1KG Spool PETG Filament
- recommended print temp: 230C-250C
- Thickness: 1.75mm Diameter
- Material: PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate with Glyceol)
Product license information available here