Steel Tee Nut for Wood
This Steel Tee Nut adds durable steel threads in wood or particle board which allows for locking the system to a fixed surface.
Pro-Tip: To install, drill a 5/16" hole, press the nut into the drilled hole and hammer in place
- Made of a zinc plated high wear steel
- Designed to work on wood or similar type surfaces
- The four prongs dig in and hold these tee nuts to a table or workbench
- All components are manufactured and tested under stringent guidelines
What is Included
- (1) Steel Tee Nut for Wood
- Thread: 1/4" - 20
- Barrel Length: 7/16"
- 4 Prongs
- Zinc Plated
- Color: Silver
Easy follow along assembly video - top notch awesome community support - open source files and documentation and examples.
All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.