Complete kit with all the components necessary for wheel assembly. A heavy-duty alternative to Delrin Wheels. Suitable during applications where substantial force and weight are introduced into the system. Perfect when additional accuracy is needed and less compression than in the Delrin is desired. Flat profile designed to work effortlessly with a belt on a belt and pinion system as well as lead screw and belt driven systems.
- Heavy Duty
- Long lasting solid construction
- Ultra smooth finish for precise motion
- Flat wheel surface for belt travel (belt & pinion option)
- Self-Centering and Self- Lubricating
- Even distribution of weight
- Easily assembled and maintained
What is included
- Rockwell Hardness: M75
- Compression Strength: 86MPA
- OD: 23.90mm
- ID: 15.974mm +/- 0.026mm
- ID Bearing: 5mm
- Thick: 10.23mm
- Material: Hardened Polycarbonate
- Color: Clear
- Recommended Lubricant: Silicone
Easy follow along assembly video - top notch awesome community support - open source files and documentation and examples.
Im building a small surface grinder and all of the c beam components are exactly what i needed. Thank You sincerely Mitch Wise
The wheels are great looking and roll smoothly.
Very "Solid" wheel kit. Fast Shipping A++
I always immediately upgrade any new printer with these wheels. Super hard, smooth and accurate.
Glides smoothly in the v slot to keep actuators in alignment. Suitable for my needs.