Dust Shoe for Routers
Get the dust under control with this Dust Shoe. Simple yet very effective design will suck those material particles from the air and your work piece thanks to its integrated shop vac connector. No more excuses to have your shop full of dust.
- Attaches directly to the Router / Spindle
- 2.5” shop vac quick connector
- 2” Bristles Ring all around
- Two part system secured by magnets makes it easy to remove the bristles and gain direct access to the bit
What is Included
- (1) Dust Shoe with 2” Brush Ring
- Size 8”x4.75” / 203mm x 120.6mm
- 1/2' / 12.6mm thick
- 2.8” / 71mm router diameter clamp ring for Dewalt 611
- 2.56” / 65mm router diameter clamp ring for RoutER11 / Makita
- Material Acrylic
- Color Clear
Easy follow along assembly video - top notch awesome community support - open source files and documentation and examples.
- Care must be taken when installing the shoe so as to not over-tighten the pinch bolt. The pinch bolt should be tightened until the shoe is snug on the router/spindle. Over-tightening the pinch bolt may damage the shoe which in turn could cause bodily harm or equipment damage. Discontinue use if the dust shoe becomes damaged.
- There must be approximately 0.6" of clearance between the spindle and the z-assembly.
Product of Kent CNC - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.