IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
IOT Relay allows you to control an AC power outlet from a simple signal wire. This allows you to automatically turn on/off the AC power to devices on your system like vacuums and routers though the use of code (like gcode)
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuit.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A. A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- A single input signal switches three outlets: one normally on, two normally off. One always-on outlet is provided. Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety. A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
What is Included
- (1) IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
- High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- Standard 24" C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25' are optional.
- Version 2 adds higher isolation voltage, un-switched outlet and mounting tabs.
- Professionally built and tested.
Assembly / Support / Documentation:
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
3D Model Resources:
Free 3D models of the OpenBuilds Component Library.
Product license information available here
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I hooked up the IOT switch up to my OpenBuilds minimill after it threw a piece of material across the room (because I messed up the Z height). It was easy to connect the IOT switch to the motor connector and an emergency button to the door connector on my Blackbox motor controller. Now when I get nervous I can whack the emergency button and my job is paused and the spindle stopped. I connect my Blackbox power supply to the always on socket which gives me one convenient switch to turn off both motor and spindle power when I'm done for the day.
Makes building your IOT device simple and easy. I hooked up an Arduino with a humidity sensor to window fan and instant smart fan!
Does what its intended to do, easy installation