IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
IOT Relay allows you to control an AC power outlet from a simple signal wire. This allows you to automatically turn on/off the AC power to devices on your system like vacuums and routers though the use of code (like gcode)
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuit.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A. A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- A single input signal switches three outlets: one normally on, two normally off. One always-on outlet is provided. Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety. A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
What is Included
- (1) IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
- High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- Standard 24" C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25' are optional.
- Version 2 adds higher isolation voltage, un-switched outlet and mounting tabs.
- Professionally built and tested.