IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
IOT Relay allows you to control an AC power outlet from a simple signal wire. This allows you to automatically turn on/off the AC power to devices on your system like vacuums and routers though the use of code (like gcode)
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuit.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A. A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- A single input signal switches three outlets: one normally on, two normally off. One always-on outlet is provided. Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety. A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
What is Included
- (1) IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
- High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- Standard 24" C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25' are optional.
- Version 2 adds higher isolation voltage, un-switched outlet and mounting tabs.
- Professionally built and tested.
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
Product of Digital Loggers - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I picked this up and within a few minutes had it running with the OpenBuilds BlackBox controller. I am using this with my Sphinx55 to start my router and my shop vac when I start a job. It is very nice to have the router and vac be driven by the controller automatically.
Very well made product and very fast shipping OpenBuilds is the best. :)
I hooked up the IOT switch up to my OpenBuilds minimill after it threw a piece of material across the room (because I messed up the Z height). It was easy to connect the IOT switch to the motor connector and an emergency button to the door connector on my Blackbox motor controller. Now when I get nervous I can whack the emergency button and my job is paused and the spindle stopped. I connect my Blackbox power supply to the always on socket which gives me one convenient switch to turn off both motor and spindle power when I'm done for the day.
Makes building your IOT device simple and easy. I hooked up an Arduino with a humidity sensor to window fan and instant smart fan!
Does what its intended to do, easy installation