IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
- IOT Relay
IOT Relay allows you to control an AC power outlet from a simple signal wire. This allows you to automatically turn on/off the AC power to devices on your system like vacuums and routers though the use of code (like gcode)
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuit.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A. A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- A single input signal switches three outlets: one normally on, two normally off. One always-on outlet is provided. Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety. A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
What is Included
- (1) IOT Switching Relay Power Strip
- High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- Standard 24" C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25' are optional.
- Version 2 adds higher isolation voltage, un-switched outlet and mounting tabs.
- Professionally built and tested.
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
Product of Digital Loggers - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
This was simple to connect and begin using. Allowed me to start and stop the router with the job without rewriting anything.
Works great! I bought two: one to sense when my diode laser is armed in order to energize a status light; two to receive input from my black box controller to energize a warning light when my laser is firing.
I really like this switching relay for its easy of use. I like to be able to start my router and vacuum right before I start cutting. As with all OpenBuilds products it is of a high quality and was super easy to get up and running.