XYZ Touch Probe Plus
You will get the perfect 0,0,0 results before starting your CNC operation with the new XYZ Touch Probe Plus.
It boasts high-quality nickel coated aluminum machined to 0.1mm (0.003") tolerance.
Fully integrated into the OpenBuilds CONTROL software, the XYZ Touch Probe Plus wizard will get your setup with one click.
It’s an amazingly useful tool for all of your CNC projects.
- Accurately find your material position in XYZ coordinates
- Magnet for easy tool contact
- Find your Z height after a tool change
- End mill Diameter Calibration
- Convenient LED's to indicate contact
- Easy connection to the BlackBox Motion Control System via Xtension connector
- OpenBuilds CONTROL easy probe wizard with tons of features
What is Included
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Plus
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Magnet
- (1) 7' Xtension Wire
- Size: 54mmx54mmx12mm (not including connector)
- Material: Aluminum
- Machined to 0.1mm tolerance, coating thickness 2um
- Compatible with GRBL and other 3rd party CNC controller/firmwares that support touch-contact probes, , for example Duet, Reprap, Mach4 and LinuxCNC
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
VERY nice touch probe, easy assembly and plenty of green led lights on circuit boards. Easy installation and set up in software. Buy one
Works well as advertised, operated within minutes - after I downloaded the latest control software! I took off a star because the little button magnet to couple to the bit or chuck disappeared after the first use, not well attached in its holder. It must be somewhere in the workshop. I had a spare (larger) button which works fine. The device works well, and saves a lot of setup time. Great job.
I was using the Z-probe function and want to know why OpenBuilds didn't have the XYZ probe? I was excited when they announced this new product. I ordered as soon as I received the ready for sale email. The unit installed in minutes. Updated my software and worked first try. Clear and easy! My only feedback would b a longer piece (perhaps 4 or 5') of wire. I would buy another if I had a second machine.
The probe is easy to assemble and works great. The magnet was not the easiest to put on the bit since the wire for the magnet is stiff