XYZ Touch Probe Plus
You will get the perfect 0,0,0 results before starting your CNC operation with the new XYZ Touch Probe Plus.
It boasts high-quality nickel coated aluminum machined to 0.1mm (0.003") tolerance.
Fully integrated into the OpenBuilds CONTROL software, the XYZ Touch Probe Plus wizard will get your setup with one click. It's an amazingly useful tool for all of your CNC projects.
- Accurately find your material position in XYZ coordinates
- Magnet for easy tool contact
- Find your Z height after a tool change
- End mill Diameter Calibration
- Convenient LED's to indicate contact
- Easy connection to the BlackBox Motion Control System via Xtension connector
- OpenBuilds CONTROL easy probe wizard with tons of features
What is Included
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Plus
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Magnet
- (1) 7' Xtension Wire
- Size: 54mmx54mmx12mm (not including connector)
- Material: Aluminum
- Machined to 0.1mm tolerance, coating thickness 2um
- Compatible with GRBL and other 3rd party CNC controller/firmwares that support touch-contact probes, , for example Duet, Reprap, Mach4 and LinuxCNC
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
The probe is easy to assemble and works great. The magnet was not the easiest to put on the bit since the wire for the magnet is stiff
OB Team nailed it with this XYZ probe and OB Control interface. It is so great to get exact XYZ locations automatically without having to lean in, squint and hope you have ‘close’, then auto retract! And the OB logo on top ands a touch of class !
This thing is a life saver, time saver and material saver. It was very easy to assemble and the probing app in Control was a breeze to use. Time to probe was less than a minute. It beats sighting, jogging, sighting, jogging, si... you get the picture. Also much easier to zero out Z versus the sheet of paper technique.
Great for material thicker than about a 1/4”.
Quick assembly and was plugged in and probing in a couple of minutes. The probe results were perfect!