NEMA 23 Stepper Motor
This custom Openbuilds NEMA 23 Stepper Motor it’s the stepper of choice for larger build requiring more power.
- Plug and Play Xtension connector for easy and fast install
- Flat shaft section for better torque
What is Included
- (1) NEMA 23 Stepper Motor
- (1) 7 Foot lead (2.13m) 4 conductor wire
- (1) Xtension connector ( 4 pin ) male
- (1) Xtension connector ( 4 pin ) female
- Shaft Size: 1/4"
- Torque: 175 oz*in
- Step Angle: 1.8
- Peak Current is 2.8A/phase
- 4 Wire Bi-Polar
- 12-48VDC (Recommended)
- RoHS Compliant
Assembly / Support / Documentation:
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
3D Model Resources:
Free 3D models of the OpenBuilds Component Library.
Product license information available here
I really don't have anything to compare these to since this is my first build but they are quiet, accurate and generally do what they're supposed to do. Wiring and mounting is a non-issue, especially with the new plug system.