Reduction / Stand Off Plate Set
Streamline the look of your machine by easily relocating your stepper motor in a low-profile configuration. Increase clearance between the motor and the lead screw. This substantial plate will not let you down.
- Control placement of stepper motor
- Reduce visibility of stepper motor
What is Included
- (4) Low Profile Screws M5 - 25mm (Singles)
- (4) Low Profile Screws M5 - 15mm (Singles)
- (4) Nylon Insert Nuts - M5
- 3GT (GT2-3M) Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 1/4" Bore
- NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate
- 3GT (GT2-3M) 9mm Timing Belt - Closed Loop
- 3GT (GT2-3M) Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 8mm Clamp Bore
- Size: 125mm x 80mm
- Thickness: 6mm
- Material: 6061 – T5 Aluminum
- Finish: Brushed and Anodized
- Color: Black
- Ultimate tensile strength of at least 190 MPa (28,000 psi)
Assembly / Support / Documentation:
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
3D Model Resources:
Free 3D models of the OpenBuilds Component Library.
i purchased this as the tail-end phase of replacing the existing z-axis on my MaslowCNC Router, which I used the CBeam Linear Actuator kit. However, at 200mm height the z-axis motor would have sat on top of that, introducing some top-heaviness not to mention some plain odd looks. So I wanted to invert my z-motor. This kit fit the bill - exactly what I needed. However, the 8mm bore clamp collar did not want to tighten securely. The set screw always bottomed out. A heavy set of vise-grips brought the collar together enough to get a tight fit. Just food for thought on that last bit. All in all, I am well pleased!