Xtension Limit Switch Kit
Xtension Limit Switches are perfect on your CNC Build where homing, boundaries and security interlock are needed.
The integrated Xtension Connector allows you to create an easy to connect plug and play system.
- Onboard Noise Filtering RC Filter to prevent false triggers
- Roller Style Lever
- Onboard Xtension 3 Pin connector
- Onboard LED when Triggered
- Installs at any location along the V-Slot channel.
What is Included
- (1) OpenBuilds Limit Switch PCB
- (1) Set Xtension conector Male/Female
- (1) Mounting Hardware Set
- Input Voltage 5-24v
- Configuration Normally Open
- Mounting M5 Through Hole with Slot Washer, Reversible
- Dimensions: 43mm x 15.3mm x 10mm
- Color: Black with Red LED and Red Roller Switch lever
Assembly / Support / Documentation:
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
3D Model Resources:
Free 3D models of the OpenBuilds Component Library.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
This is a fantastic product, I had made my own switches in the past, but always had the problem on the direction of the switch, the ability to reverse the switch before placing it is great. The built in filters also give a cleaner signal.
I was using some old limit switched I had laying around on my CNC C-Beam machine, and these were an excellent upgrade when I moved to the BlackBox controller. I love the way the standoffs are setup and really dig the fact that both the top and bottom are labeled with pin identification.