The RoutER11 is a one of kind, groundbreaking design upgrading a router by incorporating high quality features.
It’s ready to take on all of your CNC tasks and projects with its precise ER11 Collet, high quality bearings, powerful one horse motor, ESC-Constant Speed control system and quiet smooth operation that is easy to use, affordable and produces precise, quality cuts.
- 6 Speed dial for fine tuning RPM
- ESC-Constant Speed Control System (maintains a consistent speed regardless of the resistance.)
- ER11 Collet with wide range of bits support - 0.020" to 0.3125" [ Includes ER11 Collets 1/8", 1/4", 3mm, 6mm]
- Super low runout
- (1) RoutER11
- (1) ER11 Type A Nut
- (4) ER11 Collets 1/8", 1/4", 3mm, 6mm
- (1) Router Reduction Sleeve (71mm to 65mm)
- (1) Nut Wrench
- (2) Sets of Brushes
- (1) User Manual
- Collet Type: ER11
- 110V/60Hz US / 230V/50Hz EU
- 1 HP Motor
- 10K - 32k RPM US / 13K - 33K EU
- Long 9' cord
- Snap-On Ferrite RFI EMI Noise Filter Suppressor
- 65mm Diameter Body
- Noise level setting #1 approx 74.7dB - No Load
Product of Gearish, LLC - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Love it, should have purchased one a long time ago!
Very pleased but would like to know if brushes are available. I know that it comes with 2 sets but I plan to use it for years.
Replaced router with standard collet and bad speed control. The ER11 Collet is a great up grade. At first was concerned as collet temperature seemed hot to touch on short run. But after first run of more than an hour the temp never exceeded 95 deg f.
it is very quiet compared to the DeWalt 611 and the Makita,The only concern and the fact that it comes with two extra brushes for the motor.Why would it be?
Awesome, I should have Purchased one a long time ago.