XYZ Touch Probe Plus
You will get the perfect 0,0,0 results before starting your CNC operation with the new XYZ Touch Probe Plus.
It boasts high-quality nickel coated aluminum machined to 0.1mm (0.003") tolerance.
Fully integrated into the OpenBuilds CONTROL software, the XYZ Touch Probe Plus wizard will get your setup with one click. It's an amazingly useful tool for all of your CNC projects.
- Accurately find your material position in XYZ coordinates
- Magnet for easy tool contact
- Find your Z height after a tool change
- End mill Diameter Calibration
- Convenient LED's to indicate contact
- Easy connection to the BlackBox Motion Control System via Xtension connector
- OpenBuilds CONTROL easy probe wizard with tons of features
What is Included
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Plus
- (1) XYZ Touch Probe Magnet
- (1) 7' Xtension Wire
- Size: 54mmx54mmx12mm (not including connector)
- Material: Aluminum
- Machined to 0.1mm tolerance, coating thickness 2um
- Compatible with GRBL and other 3rd party CNC controller/firmwares that support touch-contact probes, , for example Duet, Reprap, Mach4 and LinuxCNC
- RoHS and CE Certified
Easy follow along assembly video - top notch awesome community support - open source files and documentation and examples.
Great product easily put together an green lights are the topper
This is a great tool for quickly and accurately zeroing.the tool to the workpiece. I use it once per workpiece to zero X and Y with the shaft of a 1/4” end mill, then zero the Z for each tool change of the job. Some tools like my 3/4” bowl and tray bit aren’t as conducive to zeroing X and Y, so leaving those as set with the 1/4” shaft works best.
Let me tell you this is something I'd recommend recommend recommend. Impressed with the quality and the features. Congratulations.openbuilds
This was my 2nd touch plate that I ordered worked so good I needed another one for my middle cnc
I am using XYZ Touch Probe Plus with Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 for OpenBuilds CONTROL v1.0.309. I'm not familiar with CNC, but I've started "Prove" and can use it in general. I'm in a good mood.