24V Meanwell Power Supply Bundle
The MeanWell family of power supplies represent the very best in power supply units. This specialized ultra low profile Power Supply set comes equipped standard with the PowerCase Kit designed specially for OpenBuilds.
This unit delivers 24V-14.6A and is the perfect choice for the most demanding power hungry CNC routers or large 3D printers running multiple nema 23 motors and or large heated beds.
- Delivers 24V-14.6A, perfect choice for the most demanding power hungry builds
- Suitable for NEMA 23 Stepper Motors on Large CNC Routers or 3D Printers w/ large beds
- Included PowerCase clean wire management and safer operation
What is Included
- (1) 24V/14.6A Meanwell Power Supply
- (1) PowerCase Kit
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) 7' Power Supply Wire
- (2) Male Power Supply Connectors
- 215mm(~8.50") x 115mm(~4.5") x 30mm(~1.25")
- Voltage select switch 110V - 220V
- 3 DC Outputs
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- 85% Efficiency
- UL 60950-1 Approved
Easy follow along assembly video – top notch awesome community support – open source files and documentation and examples.
All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Worked great and easy to assemble - will use for any builds in the future
Well thought out with great placement of plugins.
I recommend this power supply for anyone wanting a good dependable power supply for their CNC or 3D printer. It is one of the most dependable power supplies on the market. I have three 3D printers that have this same power supply. The bundle went together without having to use the Openbuilds supplied video. It was so simple to put together and looks really good when completed.
Super clean way to handle a power supply
This bundle is very easy to setup and you can’t go wrong with a MeanWell