INTERFACE CNC Touch Controller
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
INTERFACE puts control in your hands, enabling you to Jog, Home, Zero, Load and Run jobs all from a stand alone plug and play hand held pendant.
No computer required! Run your jobs directly at your machine with the OpenBuilds INTERFACE.Its never been easier, simply load the job, set the starting point and run it.
INTERFACE was designed as a purpose built tool that is a part of your machine. It is rugged, user friendly and it will quickly become a favorite in your shop!
- Standalone Human-Machine Interface for controlling your machine
- Tactile haptic and audible feedback system for confirmation in noisy CNC environments
- Supports Homing, Jogging, Probing, Zeroing and Running your CNC (of USB thumb drive)
- Capacitive touch switches for the UI
- Plug-and-play with OpenBuilds BlackBox Motion Controller
- Can easily be mounted to your machine front using a simple magnetic phone mount (not included)
- *Note: Can be used with any Grbl 1.1 based controller, which has RX/TX/GND/5V pins (may require you to make your own cabling)
What is Included
- (1) Interface
- (1) Surge suppressor board
- (1) 2.5m Connection cable
- (1) USB Drive
- (1) USB-C Cable
- 240Mhz 32-bit Xtensa Dual-Core Microprocessor
- 520Kb SRAM
- 4Mb Flash
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi (Firmware upgrades)
- Bluetooth v4.2 and BLE
- High Contrast Color TFT LCD display
- LED Backlit Capacitive Touch buttons
- Vibration Motor
- USB-C Connectivity
- Grbl 1.1f and newer Support
- FAT32 Flash Drive Support
Easy follow along tutorial videos – awesome community support – top notch documentation
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Have not used yet ,but looks great, and will make life easy,,quick shipping 9 days to NZ
This is a very nice addition to any CNC build. For me it's supper handy as my shop is separate from my house, no need to lug a laptop back and forth. Unit is very responsive, sleek, and does almost everything the laptop running OB control. Only reason I gave it a 4 was because of some cosmetic issues. Look forward to future updates for this.
I've had a few days to play with the OpenBuilds INTERFACE and it has been a great tool to help accelerate my productivity on my CNC. The ability to run my jobs through interface without having to use a laptop has been a great experience. Intuitive UI, especially if you have previously worked with OpenBuilds CONTROL, makes it every quick and easy to get going. A neat feature that is a part of INTERFACE is the ability to use your WIFI network to upload gcode direct to the device's connected usb drive. I can work on a job on my PC and sent it to INTERFACE so it'll be ready to load when it's time to run the job.
Creative excellence,well presented,speedy Fedx