INTERFACE CNC Touch
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Please Note:
- Shipping in just 1-2 weeks
INTERFACE puts control in your hands, enabling you to Jog, Home, Zero, Load and Run jobs all from a stand alone plug and play hand held pendant.
No computer required! Run your jobs directly at your machine with the OpenBuilds INTERFACE.Its never been easier, simply load the job, set the starting point and run it.
INTERFACE was designed as a purpose built tool that is a part of your machine. It is rugged, user friendly and it will quickly become a favorite in your shop!
- Standalone Human-Machine Interface for controlling your machine
- Tactile haptic and audible feedback system for confirmation in noisy CNC environments
- Supports Homing, Jogging, Probing, Zeroing and Running your CNC (of USB thumb drive)
- Capacitive touch switches for the UI
- Plug-and-play with OpenBuilds BlackBox Motion Controller
- Can easily be mounted to your machine front with our Mounting Kit Option (Magnet not included)
- *Note: Can be used with any Grbl 1.1 based controller, which has RX/TX/GND/5V pins (may require you to make your own cabling)
What is Included
- (1) Interface
- (1) Surge suppressor board
- (1) 2.5m Connection cable
- (1) USB Drive
- (1) USB-C Cable
- 240Mhz 32-bit Xtensa Dual-Core Microprocessor
- 520Kb SRAM
- 4Mb Flash
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi (Firmware upgrades)
- Bluetooth v4.2 and BLE
- High Contrast Color TFT LCD display
- LED Backlit Capacitive Touch buttons
- Vibration Motor
- USB-C Connectivity
- Grbl 1.1f and newer Support
- FAT32 Flash Drive Support
- RoHS and CE Certified
Easy follow along tutorial videos – awesome community support – top notch documentation
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The Interface works great and looks great. I'm using it on my homegrown, part Openbuilds, part Frankenstein router/plasma cutter CNC. It's fully functional, brightly lit, easy to read and understand, super-fast install, and helps make my DIY CNC look much more professional. Given its "Blackbox" size, it's easy to tuck away when a job is running so as to not get trashed when havoc breaks out on my machine. There was only one minor install issue. The "TVS Module" was about 2mm too tall for the Blackbox 2.7. I just kept the lid loose for now so as not to strain anything. Overall, I'm super pleased with it and I think it's quite a bargain for what it accomplishes.
It's ability to work without a laptop, probing, jogging, speed changing, even ability to transfer files to connected usb from pc over intranet everything is mind-blowing. It's a huge package in one small smaIl box. I believe was one of the first few customers of this device. All initial hiccups are fixed so far with superb customer service who doesn't sleep at all. Still enjoying it till date.
Works great but read instructions before plugging in will save time so not having to take all back out but very easy to use
I've been using the controller for over a week now and bought it to replace my laptop. This is exactly what it does, flawlessly! Complete control of your machine in your hand. Awesome!!
Tremendo producto perfecto para mi cnc Tremendous perfect product for my cnc