Frequently bought together:
You need a powerful CAM software specially designed for controlling your ACRO equipped laser? Look no further, we got you covered.
LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter.
With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, modify, or even create new vector shapes within the editor
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter
- LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, OSX, and Linux
- Compatible only with GCODE based controller boards like our BlackBlox Motion Control System
What is Included
- LightBurn GCODE License – Download
- Free updates for a year from activation date.
- License code valid for 2 Computers.
- *License code will be delivered via email within 1 hour in most cases.(Not including weekends and holidays)
- ** Software is non-refundable - Try before you buy here
Assembly Build/Community Support/Documentation
Product of LightBurn - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
The only Laser software that does it all
Lightburn is my go to software for any laser job. It does any and everything Ive needed it to. There's no going back to open source laser software for me.
Great software for doing laser engraving. Priced Perfect! I highly recommend Lightburn software